Sui Explorer by Mysten Labs
Sui Explorer (opens in a new tab) lets you view data about transactions and activity on the Sui network. Use Sui Explorer to:
- View up-to-date information about the activity and metrics on the Sui network.
- Look up, verify, and track your assets and contracts.
- Utilize fast, reliable, and transparent debugging and auditing data to help identify and resolve issues.
- Get go-to-definition support for all smart contracts, referred to as packages in Sui.
- View the geographic locations of currently active Full nodes.
- View details about current validators, including performance and staking rewards.
See the Sui Explorer README (opens in a new tab) for instructions on how to run the Explorer locally.